четверг, 21 июня 2018 г.

I will connect with a soul in Spirit, give evidence of how they passed, and a short message.

I will connect with a soul in Spirit, give evidence of how they passed, and a short message.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This is a mini Mediumship reading.  You provide a pic of yourself along with who you want to contact.  I will do a meditation and send you a text file report.  It will include what area of the body was affected in their passing as proof of who they are, and provide a message of whatever else comes through  This is an inexpensive mini reading to demonstrate that this is real.

Reviews


mariablank:This my third experience working with Susanna Brown. She extremely accurate and her readings have given me much comfort and have been a great boost to my self-esteem.\n

susannabrown:Thank you so much for the validation !

mariablank:This is my second purchase from Susana Brown....she is so spot on....I always feel so loved after her readings.\n

susannabrown:Excellent client!

basicstasik:So good. Very accurate.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий