среда, 20 июня 2018 г.

I will give you your funny horoscope within 1 day that is guaranteed to make you smile or giggle.

I will give you your funny horoscope within 1 day that is guaranteed to make you smile or giggle.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will send you a funny horoscope within a day and I promise it will make you smile. This is a different kind of horoscope that I feel most people need. We sometimes get too caught up in being serious all the time and I have come to spread love and laughter. Hell, if you don't like it you can always pass it down to your uptight sister who never smiles at anything. lol.

Reviews


therjones:Very funny sense of humor. Loved it! Would do it again.

kimmcelroy1:Therjones was great to work with you and I'm glad I was able to put a smile on your face. I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

april65:Perfect seller ~ cant wait to work you you again !!!!\nThank You !

therjones:Very funny sense of humor. Loved it! Would do it again.

kimmcelroy1:Therjones was great to work with you and I'm glad I was able to put a smile on your face. I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий