I will be happy to help you solve your problems in love, finances and other issues. I perfectly reading the past and the future throu tarot, runes and your aura.
About:
Need to know the entire of truth? Wanna know how's will be your next 12 month in detail?Need to make a choose, looking for advice?
I gonna give you facts about your finances, relationships, career, health, love, marriage and more.
I can enter into a meditative state and ask the Runes or Tarot to get your accurate answers.
All I need is your name, DOB and a detailed question. If you can send me a photo it is help me make a reading more detailed.
If you wanna know something about another person, I will also need their name and DOB or photo.
Results of the reading i will give you as a text file with photo of Tarot or Runes (if i used it), in English or Russian languages.
For Russian language speakers i can make a audio file, as you want.
Be ready to hear the truth, whatever it's will be - positive or not.
Don't be upset if you're got a sad news. Remember that life changes every day and everything can be CHANGED, I'll help you =)
Some details may differ from reality, but most of the people who ordered a psychological portrait from me, were completely satisfied and surprised about accuracy of my predictions (when they got to know this person later by themselves).
Reviews
droematic:Seller delivered order in a timely fashion, as had great communication throughout, the accuracy of the reading will be confirmed if you begin to see multiple orders from me on seller's reviews over the next few months
droematic:Seller delivered order in a timely fashion, as had great communication throughout, the accuracy of the reading will be confirmed if you begin to see multiple orders from me on seller's reviews over the next few months
:
:
:

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий